Sunday, November 20, 2011

Usual Sunday Post

What a fantastic weekend! We had such an eventful weekend and it made me so thankful for our wonderful friends! Old and new :)

I started off the weekend by leaving work early to go see....


It was considered a 'work outting' since the audience is our Junior customer. Pretty good reason to get out of the office on a Friday afternoon if you ask me! Had dinner with Charlie and Alex at Cowfish to end the night. Accidentally left 3 20's on the table...guess the waitor had a good night in tips that night! Whoops....

My best friend Alisha and her husband Zac came to visit on Saturday for her birthday! We had a lot of good food, shopped and went out! It was suuch a blast! I haven't gotten to spend some QT with her in a long time-it was well overdue. It was so nice to have my shopping partner back and SO nice to have her opinion when it comes to picking out clothes. I've gotten so accustomed to living with a man 24/7..it was nice to have a girls opinion again!






Also, some of our college girlfriends were in town for the weekend so we got to go out with them! What a great addition to the weekend!

To wrap up the weekend...we went to brunch this morning (of course), came home and cuddled on the couch, watched a super weird movie and took a 2 hour nap. I'm getting ideas from Pintrest on how to decorate for Christmas and planning what we're making for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment