Monday, November 21, 2011

It starts TODAY

15 minutes of Abs
45 minutes of total body strength training

Body of a goddess? Yes, please!  You're probably thinking, what a terrible time to start trying to get fit! You are right...the holidays are probably the worst time of year to try and start working really hard on your body. However, I am very determined! I figure I have about 4-5 months before the winter is gone and before I'll have to start shedding clothing from my every day wardrobe. My goal is to by spring time, be in the best shape I've ever been in! I don't necessarily want to loose weight I just want to shed fat and get toned! Pintrest has provided me with PLENTY of motivation!! I have all the resources I need at my fingertips (gym, healthy food, motivating people)...the only thing holding me back are my excuses (and love for chocolate). Those didn't seem to hold these chicks back...





So many people think that working out will just cancel out the things that you eat...SO NOT TRUE! You can't out-exercise a bad diet...

 What's holding you back??
Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going. Think about it...

2 comments:

  1. Dang Jamie when are you going to start teaching Zumba I mean really....I think you would be great at it.... You are such an inspiration to me... I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a very motivational blog post! Excuses are just words and they are all in the mind. Find a fitness buddy, whom you know is dedicated, and work out together. OR you can also get an instructor who can definitely help you get toned and healthy. Everyone can do anything just set your mind to your goals and it will happen.

    John Creek @ Fitness Together

    ReplyDelete