Friday, November 25, 2011

Feather Holiday?

For the past several days I've been debating on how I am going to decorate for Christmas this year. We are in a new place which calls for new decorations, right?! I'm contemplating 2 different looks right now...

Using some of my existing decorations and branching out into the peacock feather theme (I have a ton left over from my wedding)




or...Gold and Silver

Both of them have such a different feel. I can't decide...What do you think??
I will post pics once I'm all done! 

2 comments:

  1. I personally think that if you wanna go for something that's "in" right now, definitely go with the peacock feathers! Super stylish and very 2012! Silver and Gold are classics, will NEVER go out of style, you got plenty of Christmases to decorate with that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can go wrong with either, and knowing you, you'll make either one look great!

    ReplyDelete