Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Me and the Sharks Tonight

Tonight Russell is out having dinner and a few drinks with a friend so I get ME time! Don't get me wrong I love my husband...but at times, alone time can be a glorious thing.

 I'm planning on starting a half-marathon training program mid-August (in preparation for the Thunder Road Half-Marathon in November)...the requirement is to be able to run a MINIMUM of 4 miles. So..I've been trying to get comfortable (I think I need to slow my pace down) within those 4 miles and not so fatigued by the end. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to run 13.1 miles by the end of this..but I'm sure going to try and give it my all! Wish me luck.

Pictures from the Thunder Road Marathon/Half-Marathon/5K in Charlotte, NC 



So, back to tonight...I'm home alone and it's SHARK week! I just sat down to relax-I've got the tube on the Sharks and I'm daydreaming about our amazing new home that we'll hopefully be in very very soon! We're planning on closing before August 19th! I've been consuming myself with thoughts of how I'm going to decorate. I have a lot of ideas and I'm DYING to get in there and start already!!

I think I'm going to do this to the little nook we have in the hallway upstairs. So cozy!


Love the fullness of this mantel. 


So inviting!


And we're one step closer to getting a little baby like this one!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment