Sunday, October 23, 2011

So Many Things. So Little Time.

It would be impossible to try to catch you up on everything that has been going on for the past few months. Bottom line, it's been BUSY. I haven't had any time to blog and it's one of the main things i've been trying to get around to doing! I'll touch on a few big things that have happened in the past few weeks!

Dexter is getting so BIG! He's turning into the sweetest dog ever! He's finally starting to learn (no bite, sit and come are the best ones he knows so far!). We can already tell he's going to be such a good dog!


My brother-in-law, Van got married a couple weeks ago! There are now 2 of us 'Parker' girl 'outlaws'! Their wedding was beautiful! Russell and I at the wedding...



My little BIG brother-in-law, Andrew got his Citadel ring last weekend! We are so proud of him!

The boys sporting their Citadel ring, and me supporting my miniture Citadel ring that Russell gave me back in '08 when he got his

We ran Race for the Cure to celebrate my friend, Chika's mother as a survivor! Made my best time yet, but missed my goal by 30 seconds!


Ran my first Half-Marathon!


So many exciting things have been going on in my life lately! I am sad that I missed so many opportunities to blog about them each on their own. I will try to stay on top of it, going forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment