Monday, May 23, 2011

Take My Virginity Please!

I am ready to no longer be a 'Property Virgin'!

Russell and I have been house hunting for about 4 months now. I never realized how stressful it is! When you think of buying your first home you think of how exciting it's going to be to decorate and start your new life in that home. Well...not so much! You have to consider the mortgage, the interest rates, the property tax and not to mention the price of furniture to go INSIDE the home (although this part is exciting for me)! It's hard trying to find the perfect place. We're looking for a craftsman style bungalow that was built around the 30's.  We love this style house and are determined to find one that's perfect for us :)





I want a porch like this to relax on

No comments:

Post a Comment