Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twenty Thirteen

Ironically enough my last blog was about a year ago. I wrote about the New Year and how I was going to 'blog more' HAH!

Well, the past is the past and I will not look back. I have so much to blog about this year and I am so excited to start again! In the meantime, let me catch you up on what happened in 2012.

2012 At A Glance

February I turned 25! This was a tough one...no longer in my 'early twenties'
April Took a trip to The Big Apple with my besties, Alisha, Sasha & HG!
May  We FINALLY bought our first home! It's got so much character and we couldn't be happier with where we ended up. We are in a fantastic neighborhood with a great location. Absolutely loving it here!
photo 2.JPG
July Started Crossfit. A little obsessed
October Celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
December Traveled to St. Louis to visit my family for Christmas

What's To Come For 2013
 
 
More blogs!!
 
change, or not

No comments:

Post a Comment