Sunday, July 31, 2011

Busy Busy Sunday

Today was such a busy, eventful, yet wonderful day! I got up and made some REALLY good coffee...then we went to Elevation-Uptown. After that, we came home and made lunch...relaxed for about 20 minutes then we were on the go again.

We took a road trip to Hickory, NC-practically the furniture capital of the world (my second trip for the weekend, thanks to Whit!). We got a fabulous new dining room table for the new place. We grabbed some DQ (Georgia Mud Fudge Blizzard-heaven in your mouth!!) to go, then we were on the road again back to Charlotte.

Earlier today I got a text from Whit and Geoff asking if we wanted to go bowling later in the afternoon-umm ABSOLUTELY! We changed clothes and out the door we went again to bowl a few frames with our wonderful friends. After bowling we went and ate dinner at Brazwell's and came home to RELAX!!

Thankful for such a busy day, but exhausted from it as well. I wish I could have gotten more accomplished for the new place this weekend, but as my husband reminds me of all the time, "we don't have to get everything done right away". Thanks for that Russell....

Enjoy your evening everyone....I will be curled up on the couch with my snuggie blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment